Gordon J. Callam, CPA
After starting his career with a national “big eight” accounting firm, Gordon joined the De Boer, Baumann & Company team in 1982. He has since come to be known as the firm’s internal tax consultant. He brings decades of experience researching a variety of specialty tax concerns for the firm.
Gordon operates from the idea that his work should always be in the client’s best interests. In addition to serving clients, he holds the role of firm researcher and reviewer for more complex tax engagements. Gordon brings integrity and diligence to all aspects of his work and life.
Gordon lives in Holland, Michigan, with his wife, Sue.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Federal Tax Task Force
- State and Local Tax Task Force
- University of Michigan
- Master of Business Administration (1977)
- Hope College
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (1975)
Areas of Expertise:
- Tax Planning and Advising for Closely-Held Businesses
- Corporate Tax