Kristin A. Hibbard, CPA
Kristin joined De Boer, Baumann & Company in 1994. As a Member, she is responsible for overseeing services for clients in the agriculture and construction industries. In addition, she works with a variety of family owned and managed businesses along the West Michigan Lakeshore Community. With more than 25 years of experience as a CPA, Kristin enjoys working with successful business owners who want to stay on top of their game, have fun, and make money. She focuses on continually investing time into understanding the details of her clients’ businesses, and is able to add value through strategic recommendations.
Known for her intelligence and friendly personality, Kristin was inspired by her college professors to pursue a career in accounting. She attributes her success to her client relationships, as well as the resources available to her through the firm. She is a graduate of Walsh College of Accountancy & Business Administration, where she holds a Bachelor of Accountancy degree with High Distinction. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA).
Originally from Livonia, Michigan, Kristin and her husband, Scott, have lived in Grand Haven for more than 25 years. They have two adult children who also reside in West Michigan. Kristin is passionate about the West Michigan Lakeshore because of its beaches and parks, and most of all because the people are kind and sincere—there is a true sense of community. Kristin enjoys spending time outdoors, gardening, hiking, skiing, biking, and kayaking. It’s no surprise, Grand Haven is the perfect place to call home.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Walsh College Alumni Association
- Grand Haven Main Street Downtown Development Authority (GHMSDDA)
- Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration
- Bachelor of Accountancy, High Distinction (1991)
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Management Consulting Services
- Tax Planning and Advising for Family Owned and Managed Businesses
- Partnerships and Corporations
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Family-Owned Businesses