De Boer, Baumann & Company, PLC is pleased to announce that Steven Darrow, CPA has been promoted into the firm’s partner group, effective January 1, 2021. A member of the…
De Boer, Baumann & Company, PLC is pleased to announce the upcoming promotion of Jessica Holzinger, CPA. Effective January 1, 2021, she will take on the new responsibilities of manager….
De Boer, Baumann & Company, PLC is pleased to announce the promotions of Carol Burley, CPA, Christopher Fleming, CPA, and Jason Van Heuvelen, CPA. A member of the firm since…
De Boer, Baumann & Company, P.L.C. is pleased to announce the promotion of Shawna Silvernail, CPA. Silvernail has been with the firm for the entirety of her professional career—since 2016….
De Boer, Baumann & Company, P.L.C. is pleased to announce the addition of Jason VanHeuvelen to their professional team. VanHeuvelen joins the firm as a staff accountant. Prior to joining…
Tax Tips Blog
- Family Business Succession Tips
July 23, 2021
- Getting the Most From Selling Your Business
July 16, 2021
- Which Meals Qualify for the Temporary 100% Expense Reduction?
July 9, 2021
- 12 Budget-Friendly Ways to Prioritize Employees’ Mental Health bit.ly/2WgOMxR
17 hours ago
- How SMBs Can Leverage Automation for a Successful Post-Pandemic Recovery bit.ly/3kYwTyf
2 days ago
- Tips to help beat the odds for your family business. Check out our latest blog post to find out more!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
5 days ago
- Preparing The Next Generation In Family Businesses For Future Challenges bit.ly/3By4DbG
6 days ago