At De Boer, Baumann & Company, P.L.C., we think differently about the public accounting profession. It’s not about just working with numbers; it’s about the businesses, the goals and the people those numbers represent. If you share this passion, this vision, and these values, then we want you as part of our team. In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we offer a progressive and transparent path to lead and grow within the firm.
Equally important to serving our clients, and furthering our employees’ professional knowledge, is our dedication to our employees’ well-being and personal growth. At our firm, you are not just another employee or name, you are part of the family.
Here are just a few of the advantages you can look forward to as part of De Boer, Baumann & Company team:
- An environment promoting and enabling a healthy work/life balance
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including bonuses, medical and life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending account, vacation time and more
- A commitment to the personal and professional development of all our team members
- An opportunity to work with a large variety of clients at multiple levels
- Direct interaction with De Boer, Baumann & Company’s partners and managers
- Advanced technology and communication systems
- Employee referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
We look forward to learning more about you! Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we welcome your talent. We always welcome applications from motivated, bright individuals who want to join our team.
If you are interested in building a career with De Boer, Baumann & Company, please fax us at (616) 396-1570, email Sue Smolenski or forward a resume in confidence to:
De Boer, Baumann & Company
355 Settlers Road
Holland, MI 49423