Are you minimizing surprises in your business?
Internal control studies provide opportunities to assess weaknesses, improve business processes and reduce the risk of fraud. The team at DeBoer, Baumann & Company, P.L.C. is trained to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your control system and offer suggestions to help your company operate more efficiently and meet expected goals.
We minimize surprises by:
- Reviewing contracts and agreements with one or more third parties.
- Searching for better ways to manage risk, improve control effectiveness and improve process efficiency.
Internal control review services include:
- Risk and vulnerability assessment
- Internal control design and implementation
- Fraud examinations, including but not limited to:
- Employee embezzlement
- Frauds by unrelated third parties
- Frauds by vendors
- Financial statement fraud
- Litigation support, including but not limited to:
- Financial valuation of loss
- Expert witness testimony
- Opposing report critiques
For more information on fraud and internal controls services or to discuss your assurance needs, please contact Anne Porter.