Kristin Hibbard, CPA
Kristin joined DeBoer, Baumann & Company in 1994. As a Member, she is responsible for overseeing services for clients in the agriculture and construction industries. In addition, she works with a variety of family owned and managed businesses along the West Michigan Lakeshore Community. With more than 25 years of experience as a CPA, Kristin enjoys working with successful business owners who want to stay on top of their game, have fun, and make money. She focuses on continually investing time into understanding the details of her clients’ businesses, and is able to add value through strategic recommendations.
Known for her intelligence and friendly personality, Kristin was inspired by her college professors to pursue a career in accounting. She attributes her success to her client relationships, as well as the resources available to her through the firm. She is a graduate of Walsh College of Accountancy & Business Administration, where she holds a Bachelor of Accountancy degree with High Distinction. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA).
Originally from Livonia, Michigan, Kristin currently lives in Grand Haven with her husband, their two children, and the family dog. Her favorite thing about her community is that the people are genuinely nice. In her free time, she enjoys gardening, skiing, exercising, and kayaking.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of CPAs (MICPA)
- Walsh College Alumni Association
- Grand Haven Main Street Downtown Development Authority (GHMSDDA)
- Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration
- Bachelor of Accountancy, High Distinction (1991)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Management Consulting Services
- Tax Planning and Advising for Family Owned and Managed Businesses
- Partnerships and Corporations
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Family-Owned Businesses